1. Money variant -
I don´t understand. I charge a rent of $3. A player pays with a $5 bill.
I need exchange the $5 bill to keep only $3 on my hand, putting the rest $2 in the money pile of my bank? Is that it?
2. Just say no variant - A just say no card can be used by any player to cancel any action card laid.
Blocking the thiefs.
3. Rearranging property variant - this is a simple variant. Any time a property is rearranged (i.e. flipping a two sided wild or moving a multicolored wild) the player must count it as a turn or play.
It is a interesting option. I liked this!
4. Winning variant - some have already listed this variant but i'll list it again. We designated at the beginning how many monopolies are needed to win. We usually just up it to 4.
I use this when I play in two players. But is can be applied with more players to increase the playing time and fun.
5. Property/Money Variant - simply, property cannot be used as money. This makes all properties a possible option.
But if I dont have Money, I dont pay my debts?
6. Bank variant - Cards in a person's bank are laid face down so no one can tell how much money is in their bank. This makes the game more interesting and may help protect people with a small bank (3 cards may be $19 million or it may be $3 million)