Adam Herring
msg tools
Hey All,

More than one of my Cities and Knights Development Flip Books were ruined by a clumsy friend who dumped whiskey all over them. I have searched all over the net, but I can not find any sort of printable replacement. Does any one know a good way to go about making or replacing those development flip books? Catan and Booze... a dangerous mix!

Thanks

Griff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Mayfair Games they will be able to help...

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kinney
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Griff08 wrote:
Hey All,

More than one of my Cities and Knights Development Flip Books were ruined by a clumsy friend who dumped whiskey all over them. I have searched all over the net, but I can not find any sort of printable replacement. Does any one know a good way to go about making or replacing those development flip books? Catan and Booze... a dangerous mix!

Thanks

Griff

More importantly did you manage to suck all the whiskey out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I know a good way to replace them...

Buy a new copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'd make the pie faced sot replace the game, AND toss in a bottle of Poitín to make up for the transgression

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Helms
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, that sucks! Although, last time we mixed booze and C&K, I almost stabbed a guy with the merchant. He's had it comin' for a long time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not the first thing that whiskey has destroyed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McInally
Canada
Etobicoke
Ontario
flag msg tools
When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning
badge
Rust monsters: separating the wheat from the chaff since 1976.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just so we're clear: was it whiskEy, or whisky?

Inquiring mind wants to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amen to that! big difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Herring
msg tools
Hahaha. Spell check said there was an E in there. But I had the exact same thought when writing the post

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sacto Northern Cal
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Griff08 wrote:
Hey All,

Thanks

Griff

I think you mean one of your Cities and Knightgs Developmentg Gip Gloks ruined your whiskey. BLame the typos I'm soo lazy to fix on ty own drunkeness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.