Subject: Avatar Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Fox
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can be mitigated by reason and evaluation.
badge
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek Gurus,

I'm close to getting an avatar. Last night I went through the learning process to figure out how to turn an .mp4 into an .avi, then modify it using GIMP to create an animated .gif.

I'm happy with the result; however, the animation is VERY slow. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to modify the animated gif so that it plays at normal speed. I've already modified the time delay between frames, but it doesn't seem to affect the speed at all in the final product.

Since the gifs I see here on BGG seem to run at a normal speed, I'm sure someone will know what I need to do to improve the speed the gif loops at.

Thanks in advance!

Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.