Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Meitzler
United States
West Deptford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a quick thought, what if the game ended when all but 1 location is completely filled instead of the actual rule of all locations full. Then the game would end quicker and you would not have the final two, three, or four turns all to see who finally fills up the cathedral, etc. Then the question would be should you score the one incomplete location.

Any thoughts?

I came up with this after reading some ratings stating the end game is too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Allthough I don't think that the end game is too long, there are several ways to count the points of the last incomplete location.
Just give the player with the most wooden pieces on it 50% of the usuall points. Or give'm a percentage of the points represented by the wooden pieces of the player with most pieces on it. Or give all players with pieces on it a certain percentage of the points. More pieces thus means a higher percentage.
I think the 50% rule is the easiest to calculate ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.