Popular Tags: [View All]
whistler
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Knob Creek Manhattan
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I brought out Apples to Apples for my visiting family on Christmas Eve. We don't play for points, just until we get tired. We still collect the green category cards and display them. During this game, my father invented a new element of the game: the green cards you collect read as a "fortune" to describe yourself. We were amazed at the accuracy of the cards. Even if that can be explained away by either selective observation or our greater insight into the categories with which we are intimately familiar, it still makes for great fun!

Do you have any gaming experiences involving strange discoveries or new uses for games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck dunn
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i used to read peoples fortunes with an old maid deck, very amazing insights were had
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slovakia Steph
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Slovak flag...proud 7/8 Slovak, 1/8 Polish
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonight there were two stuffed mushrooms left at dinner. I had a dice on hand, so we decided to roll for them. Seven people at the table; my dad, brother, and I (actually, the only people who like mushrooms) were the highest as we each rolled a 5. We rolled again to break the tie, but Dad and I got them since the brother still had one on his plate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Yahtzee as a door stop. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.