Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Huang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1, Bribed multiple times in a turn
Ex: Turn order is ABCD
A bribed D and D rejected, A removed 1 employee from D.
Later in the same turn, B bribed D and declined, also C bribed D and declined, did B and C have to remove 1 employee from D? or at most 1 employee may be removed per turn?

2. Accounting division head privilege
If I can buy 2-share block with price of the 1-share block (privilege: +1), can I buy 1-share block for free?

Just played this game twice yesterday, a very interesting theme indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kruijt
Netherlands
Eindhoven
NBr
flag msg tools
This overtext intentionally left blank.
badge
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
mbmbmbmbmb
hcy1 wrote:
1, Bribed multiple times in a turn
Ex: Turn order is ABCD
A bribed D and D rejected, A removed 1 employee from D.
Later in the same turn, B bribed D and declined, also C bribed D and declined, did B and C have to remove 1 employee from D? or at most 1 employee may be removed per turn?

B and C also remove an employee. You lose 1 employee during 1 player turn (action). B and C play two separate player turns (actions).
hcy1 wrote:

2. Accounting division head privilege
If I can buy 2-share block with price of the 1-share block (privilege: +1), can I buy 1-share block for free?

There's no exception for 1 share blocks, so I'ld say yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Thiel
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Correct answers :-)

Thanks peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Huang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for the quick reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? I'm sad to see that. There is no price for zero shares (which is different than a price of zero), so my interpretation would be that you get one more share for the price of something that actually has a price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dickinson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Keep in mind that it would still cost you something. It would cost a turn where you could have done something else.

Incidentally, if you have accounting and motivation is 3, can you buy 8 shares? I'm guessing the answer is no, since there are no blocks of 8 (no tokens). But I could be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.