Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Goss
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
What is the best way to handle Op Fire in AIW when playing by mail using Vassal? Any ideas?
Thanks!
Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not played AIW via vassal as yet, but I have played PL. In PL you play by trust. When I'm watching my opponent's move, if I see something I want to Op Fire at, I immediately interrupt his file and resolve my Op Fire, returning the file to him showing the result. The rest of his move file is ignored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Goss
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Badgeroonie wrote:
I've not played AIW via vassal as yet, but I have played PL. In PL you play by trust. When I'm watching my opponent's move, if I see something I want to Op Fire at, I immediately interrupt his file and resolve my Op Fire, returning the file to him showing the result. The rest of his move file is ignored.

Steve,
Thanks for responding to my question! My opponent and I will give your method a try and see what happens.
All the best,
Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.