Air Force» Forums » General

Subject: Any new scenarios available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauricio de Souza Fonseca
Brazil
flag msg tools
Hello.

One of the difficulties I have when playing this fantastic game is the small amount of scenarios available in the game (the "Air Force" and the "Dauntless" expansions.

Altough it has some good scenarios, I'd like to have more scenarios like the "Get Yamamoto" contained in "Dauntless": only air combat, with clear instructions about altitude and hexagons to enter the map board,clear victory conditions other than counting points.

Does anybody has any suggestions bout scenarios involvig only air fighting, other than the generic dog-fights suggested in the game?

Thanks for your time!

Maurício Fonseca
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a PDF file of ten additional scenarios that were published in an issue of the General. All I need you to do is forward me an e-mail address and they're yours. All of them are historical encounters with specific aircraft and other information.

Tallyho!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan Lukatch
United States
Skokie
Illinois
flag msg tools
Re: Any new Air Force Dauntless scenarios available?
You wrote: I have a PDF file of ten additional scenarios that were published in an issue of the General. All I need you to do is forward me an e-mail address and they're yours. All of them are historical encounters with specific aircraft and other information.

I am interested in the general magazine Air Force scenarios you mentioned on BoardGameGeek. Please email them to elukatch@ameritech.net. Many Thanks, Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Whitham
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
John,

It is very nice that you are willing to freely send the 10 scenarios to anyone who asks. I am thus officially requesting the PDF file. My e-mail address is jhwhitham@hotmail.com.

Appreciatively,
Jeff Whitham

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.