Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, at age 33, I have broken the first bone of my life: my toe. This happened back in November when I stubbed my toe (kicked a concrete barrier with my bare foot). It seemed to get better for a while, but went to the doc today for xrays when I noticed it still hurt 1.5 months later.

Healing time: 3+ months. Treatment: nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Man that sucks. Broken toes are hard to heal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Broke my elbow at 35. First break. The older you get the tougher it is to bounce back. Yuck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope it heals quick for you. Its weird I never seem to stub my toe when I have shoes on, as soon as Im barefoot I start hitting table and chair legs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I broke bones all the time as a kid. At least once a year for 4 straight years, I broke 1 or more bones in my feet. Include a wrist and an ankle, and you have my complete bone breakage history.

Then, in college, the food made me so ill everyday I pounded down Rolaids like a madman. All that extra calcium did me good--I haven't broken anything since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.