Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Hejna
Czech Republic
Prague
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it is not that much fun in the end (as I thought it would be) - but you may try it for yourselves:

Starting setup:
1 gold, food and imp
2 tunnels

Other players:
- use only one distant player sheet; position of action will corespond to the position of the last used action on the main board
- i.e. the first action layed means that distant player will use first position on the corresponding action, second means that distant player will use both first and second position (use blood cube on the first place to remind that it is not available) and the third action means that the last distant player's action won't be available to you in the current season at all

Monsters & rooms:
- while dealing monsters and rooms, keep the last one hidden - it's revealing will cost you 1 gold
- i.e. put always the first two monsters and the first room revealed, and put the third monster and second room with their reverse-side up
- revealing of hidden monster is only possible during the action hire monster and you have to pay 1 gold for turning it face up; you cannot hire non-revealed monster; revealing of hidden room is similary possible only during the action take room

Heroes & evilmeter:
- put only 3 heroes per each season
- the weakest will come if you are bellow the starting reputation
- the strongest will come if your reputation is in the black-evil area (i.e. paladin or more)
- paladin will leave back to camp immediately if your reputations drops bellow black-evil area

Events:
- use Events as per full-game

Play:
- first place all action of distant player
- secondly plan & place & execute your actions
- use 1 gold for hiring monsters from the first position as per full-game

Titles & Hall of Fame:
- all awarded titles gives you only 1VP each and there is nothing like "shared" title
- Hall of Fame will award you 1VP per each 2 exclusive titles you will receive

The Battlelord ... 2 or less conquered dungeon tiles
The Lord of Dark Deeds ... black-evil reputation (i.e. paladin area or more)
The Lord of Halls ... 4 or more rooms
The Monsterlord ... 5 or more monsters
The Tunellord ... 6 or more tunnels
The Lord of Riches ... 7 or more traps/gold/food
The Lord of Imps ... 8 or more imps

Well, that's it.
Try to stay in positive numbers and you were doing fine - the licence is yours devil

-X-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.