Subject: Why so many extra pieces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff King
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
I was punching my Small World counters today and putting all the race counters in the handy insert that came in the box. I had to double-check the army count in the rulebook because it looked like I had way more counters than I needed. I have double the number of most of the armies (i.e.: an extra 15 Amazons).

Maybe I got an extra counter sheet in the box, but does everybody else have lot of extra pieces?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's supposed to ship with the maximum number of tokens you could need for an army, so it sounds like you got an extra counter sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the counters fit in the tray. If yours don't then you got extra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Becker
United States
Yardley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so you have 30 amazon tokens? Yeah, you definately got an extra sheet of counters. Lucky you! I would keep them in the bottom of the box to replace any them may go missing.

every race should have as many tokens as is shown on thier card +5 (for example, the wizard's main card shows 5, so you should have a total of 10 wizard tokens) The exceptions to this are the Amazons (15 total) Sorcerers (18 total) and Skeletons (20 total) these totals are particularly important as the skeletons and sorcerers can continue to gain more units until they max out thier tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim W
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No extras in my set....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.