Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Panzer Grenadier HQ is nearing initial launch and is now in need of contributors. If you own any games in the PG series, you can help fill out the game & scenario database! Every little bit helps! Even if you only provide data for one scenario, that pushes the database 0.09% closer to completion! laugh

Filling out the database is a mammoth job, but can be easily completed if divided among many contributors working at their own pace.

Help build the quality site PG deserves and the community needs!

If you're willing to help please geekmail me and let me know what games you have so I can coordinate data entry efforts.

Current Database Status

Panzer Grenadier HQ - Coming Spring 2010

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Rupp
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Shad,
I can contribute. Just let me know what you need.
BTW, are you planning on including the older OOP items like PG 1st edition, Lions of Finland, etc.?
Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Heath
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dingo262 wrote:
Hey Shad,
I can contribute. Just let me know what you need.

Great to hear it, thank you Jim.

Quote:
BTW, are you planning on including the older OOP items like PG 1st edition, Lions of Finland, etc.?
Jim

Eventually, yes. There are a number of 'retired' items like that. Off the top of my head:

Panzer Grenadier
Tank Battles
Heroes of the Soviet Union
Lions of Finland
Arctic Front (non-deluxe)
Edelweiss (non-expanded)
Airborne

I don't own any of those, which makes it slightly more difficult to plan their addition to the database. But they'll certainly be added in the future. Priority 1 is getting all of the current generation in. I'll contact you directly in the near future when we kick-off the big data entry push.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.