Theophrastus» Forums » General

Subject: Was this ever reprinted or does it have plans to be? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julia Johansen
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I remember meeting Phil at Gencon in 2004 and enjoying this game very much. At the time we were discussing the game and he mentioned wishing the cards fit within the recipe sheets (for lack of a better term).

So I was wondering if this was ever reprinted with changes made to it--either card size or recipe sheet size.

If not, will it be? Is this game even available anymore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juliajohansen wrote:

It looks like it's in print and available at several online stores such as ThoughtHammer and FunAgain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Chase
United States
Lowell
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I wish I had some insider information to leak, but I don't. However, I take it as a compliment that you're asking!

Of course, the more Theos that sell, the better its chances of getting reprinted or redesigned...just saying...lol.

Julia, I remember you! It's good to hear from you again! Maybe we'll see you at GenCon 2010?

Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Derscheid
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
juliajohansen wrote:
I remember meeting Phil at Gencon in 2004 and enjoying this game very much. At the time we were discussing the game and he mentioned wishing the cards fit within the recipe sheets (for lack of a better term).

So I was wondering if this was ever reprinted with changes made to it--either card size or recipe sheet size.

A little bird told me that Phil is presenting a collaboration effort to Mayfair at Origins this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.