Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone made one of his engineering a blue green option?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughts? Opinions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Taylor
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't make any thematic sense at all for him to be drawing as many leadership cards as an admiral would (Adama or Cain), so no - I don't much care for the idea. I think he's fine with the Pegasus expansion thrown in (some good blue cards there). If that's not an option and you really feel he needs a little extra loving, I might house rule making one of his blue draws a blue/purple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purple doesn't seem to make sense with the Chief. I don't recall him doing any tatical planning. However he is excellent at throwing orders around in a crisis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Von Penguin
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Danath wrote:
Purple doesn't seem to make sense with the Chief. I don't recall him doing any tatical planning. However he is excellent at throwing orders around in a crisis.

Dee didn't either and she has a whooping 3 tactics. And anyway he was a leader of the NC resistance so I'm sure he did some planning. Plus it never made sense to me that the deck chief couldn't launch scouts.

Of course you could always split the difference and make the other color yellow to reflect his involvement with the union.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't his 2 blue draw really define him though?

Scientific Research seems to be a bit of a flop unless you've got T around.

I think with this and his OPG power allow him to have a large, but under the radar, effect on crisis's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beck
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Felix alearum famis! Et posse impares sumus erimus en tui semper favoris.
badge
Proprietor of The Bored Gaymer, BGG's most popular blog with the words "Bored" and "Gaymer" in the title!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say he's not *inevitably* the most useful of characters, but in games where Galactica (and Pegasus) take damage, his absence becomes much more noticeable...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.