Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Webb
United States
Whitesburg
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys, finally looks like we are getting Nerdbloggers up and running. We did a test run last Fall and I was pretty happy with how things turned out despite having to do the design and maintenance by myself.

For the next few months, we are going to be giving away copies of the games named our Tabletop Games of the Month. This month's game is Kachina. Just go to the following link and follow the instructions below for a chance to win a sealed copy of the game. Thanks for checking us out.

All you need to do is send an e-mail to nerdbloggers@gmail.com with the subject heading "Kachina Contest" and in the body of the message include the title of the classic game that is mentioned as a comparison in the review. That's it. We will pick a winner at random at the end of the month and that reader will get a brand new, sealed copy of Kachina courtesy of Nerdbloggers and Bucephalus.

http://www.nerdbloggers.com/nerdbloggers/2010/1/4/tabletop-g...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest—I've entered! Sounds like a cool theme, even though it sadly doesn't have all that much to do with the actual gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.