Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 or 2 player game... But if you play solo do you play both side or the game have is own rule form this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p55carroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
"And you won't know a thing till you get inside." (Mystery lyrics; name that song.)
badge
"Drizzle, drazzle, drozzle, drome; time for this one to come home."
mbmbmbmbmb
You play both sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Côté
Canada
montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zut...
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Guest
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Why is this listed as a 1-2 player game and Chess is listed as 2 player. A game where you have to play against yourself doesn't seem like a solo game to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p55carroll
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
"And you won't know a thing till you get inside." (Mystery lyrics; name that song.)
badge
"Drizzle, drazzle, drozzle, drome; time for this one to come home."
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteMeter wrote:
Why is this listed as a 1-2 player game and Chess is listed as 2 player. A game where you have to play against yourself doesn't seem like a solo game to me.

You're not a wargamer, are you?

In board wargaming, playing both sides against each other is a long-standing tradition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Petters
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteMeter wrote:

Well, at least in HotB you're not having to deal with hidden troops or hands of cards, where knowing both sides really cuts into the playability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.