Weilong Seow
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The errata mentions:
"Elimination
A player who controls no planets and has no units on the board is eliminated from the game. He cannot play Action Cards or choose Strategy Cards. After a player has been eliminated, the other players continue the game normally, with no changes to the number of Strategy Cards taken, etc. When a player is eliminated, all his Action Cards are discarded and all of his race's Trade Agreements are removed from the game."

Just to clarify, this means that in a 6-player game with one player eliminated, there would now only be 5 strategy cards drawn? Or is there a spare card drawn for the sake of the secondary ability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: After Player Elimination
Only 5 would be drawn at that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Betzel
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is trying to say that if you had five players and dropped down to four you wouldn't start drawing two strategy cards per player (as per the rules for four players), just one as you have been for the game up to that point.

In your case you would now be drawing five strategy cards per round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necessary Evil
United States
Glen Arm
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yes, I play the Bass.
badge
Sweet Holy Moses, Fruit F*cker Prime!
mbmbmbmbmb
Player elimination is rather rare in this game. I have only seen it twice and it was against the Saar and a player who was out and wanted to be eliminated in a very long game.

-M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weilong Seow
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I guess that makes sense, just making sure. Thanks for the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.