United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I got a GeekMail that requested:
Danuo wrote:
I was wondering if you could post the files for the 'Altoids Tin' edition of Island Trader.

He is referring to a picture I posted of the copy that I made for my own amusement:

Actually, I just used the designer's files to make this. I scaled them down a bit, then printed them on colored card stock (because I just have an old black-n-white laser printer). I also scaled the rules down (kinda rough on my 50-year-old eyes, but they had to fit in the box!)

I did do a bit of "art" for the cover, hacking apart (eg pirating) some of the existing art, and printing it onto a sticky label with a crappy old ink-jet printer. I could post a file for that, with the designer's permission.

The boats were "stolen" from my Catan Seafarers 5-6 player expansion, and the markers are simple plastic beads.

Hope this satisfies the request, and maybe a few others will be inspired to make "mini" versions of various print-n-play games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olejnicak
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turbo-Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.