Subject: Looking for an Online Retailer in Ecuador rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Jarratt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a friend living in Quito, Ecudaor who, on a recent trip to stay with us in the UK, has become hooked on Ticket To Ride Europe.

I would like to order a copy to send to her as a surprise but the postage costs from the UK are very high.

Does anyone know of an online retailer in Ecuador that could take my order? Failing that any neighbouring country where postage would not be such an issue.

(I have tried Google but can only search in English as I don't speak Spanish)

Many thanks in advance.
Adrian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
White Dragon Enterprises
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Adrian!

We will ship to Ecudaor but it will probably be about the same as shipping from the UK. The link to the game is boardgame.geekdo.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&itemid=131162, just in case you find no one else. Good Luck!

W. Rogers Abbott III
White Dragon Enterprises, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find any online stores in Ecuador offering TtR (even in Spanish). I can get a copy of TtR to Quito for 80 dollars, including shipping... although it's probably going to cost you about the same to ship it from the UK or the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Jarratt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Many thanks for your replies...looks like I'll have to rethink the gift!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.