Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Pottage
United Kingdom
Nr Wakefield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
How do I rate this game? I've clicked on every blue word on this site and can't work it out. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Quimper
Canada
Fredericton
New-Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

At the bottom of that page:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/45315/dungeon-lords
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, when you go way down on a game's page, you'll find a link "add a copy to your collection", click that, then on the tab that opens there's a field for the rating you can click to enter your rating, you may also want to uncheck the "owned" box in that tab if you don't actually have the game, otherwise it shows up as part of your collection.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pottage
United Kingdom
Nr Wakefield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
Thank-you very much. I'll be giving it an 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also rate any time you see a "Your Rating" column.

For example, if you type the word dungeon at the top of any bgg page, you'll get a long list of all the games with dungeon in the name (Dungeon Lords will be at the top).

There are columns marked Title, Number of Your Plays, Average Rating, Number of Voters etc. One of the columns is the Your Rating I mentioned. If you mouse over it, you'll see it turn yellow. Click it, and you can enter your rating directly.

Many of the other columns are editable in this same way. You can add a play, put a game on your wish list, mark it as owned, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.