Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Holden
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two questions in the area of RSS feeds (from an RSS noob) that I'm hoping to get some help with.

First, does anyone know how to get the RSS feed for your subscriptions? Under subscription preferences, it says I can receive my notifications via RSS, but I don't see an RSS symbol when I go to my subscription page.

Second, can someone recommend an RSS reader that can run in the background and notify me via the system tray when I have a new item?

Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Edit: For the second question, I run Windows XP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
l10n0fjudah wrote:
I have two questions in the area of RSS feeds (from an RSS noob) that I'm hoping to get some help with.

First, does anyone know how to get the RSS feed for your subscriptions? Under subscription preferences, it says I can receive my notifications via RSS, but I don't see an RSS symbol when I go to my subscription page.

Second, can someone recommend an RSS reader that can run in the background and notify me via the system tray when I have a new item?

Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Edit: For the second question, I run Windows XP.

I believe the Subscription -> RSS feature is down right now:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/434494/rss-for-subscript...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.