Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: proof that you were RSP'er of Whatever rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't it time we get a microbadge too?


Come on folks, get your pitchforks and torches and lets go visit Octavian.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quit your gloating about being eligible for this microbadge -- it is quite unbecoming. Why do you have to be all about status symbols and a class system?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha ha! He's just kidding folks! We need this microbadge or the government will take away your right to be RSPer of the week. This is a liberty issue.

Also, gays hate this microbadge.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not willing to have to pay for it, if that's what you mean. I'd rather accidentally be RSPer of the whatever again 12 years from now when everybody forgets how awesome I currently am.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I am the wasp / that burrows in! I am the shriek / of twilight din!
Avatar
mbmbmb
The mouseover text has to be 'Could you possibly be more disingenuous?'
11 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sbszine wrote:
The mouseover text has to be 'Could you possibly be more disingenuous?'


Not "Suck it!"?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DW's gonna hate this...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That's 90% of the reason I posted it in here.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But I want this fur coat to match my other ones.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
But I want this fur coat to match my other ones.


I got some red paint for your fur coat!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
But I want this fur coat to match my other ones.

You were werewolf of the week?! I played that game twice on here and it BLEW! gulp
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
badge
Avatar
CapAp wrote:
That's 90% of the reason I posted it in here.


Only 90%?

I'd support a tiered system, where the first 9 RSPers of the Week get a special single-digit-RSPer badge so they can rub it in the other's faces. Also an automatic GG tithe from every other RSP user, divvied up amongst the first 9 RSPersOTW.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, 92%. The other 8% was pure vanity.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.