Subject: Playing without combat chits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Lehnardt
France
Benfeld
Alsace
flag msg tools
I enjoy a lot this serie of games however I am used to playing them alone.
It is a bit annoying to play with the combat chits, there is no surprise, it takes also double the time if you mkae both choices...I am never happy to play it alone so I never finish a complete game
I would like to give it another try but without the combat chits.

I know this is not in the way of the game, this is a heresy or whatever.It kills a part of the game (but not playing it until the end because you ar lacking time is the same). those chits give a lot of fun because the drawing and their power, but it takes a lot of time and alone it is not that fun.
Had you ever had the same idea?
it is like Hannibal or We the people..sometimes playing with battle cards is annoying, so some people created a combat table to avoid the play of cards.

I don't know how to give similar advantages regarding tactical capacity of units :
You get a drm for the difference between quality..
perhaps you get a drm of twice this difference?
You get column shifts for the difference? you get column shifts for twice the difference?
Any other idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.