Popular Tags: [View All]
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the BGG holiday generosity, I am looking for my second new micro badge. I was wondering if there was a badge that represents that one is both a wargamer and euro-gamer? I know there is a Wero badge but that is a specific style of game (AKA Vinci/Small World style).

I do play Weros but I was wondering if ther was a specific badge for those of us who dare to cross over into both worlds of gaming
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Prestonisnormal wrote:
Thanks to the BGG holiday generosity, I am looking for my second new micro badge. I was wondering if there was a badge that represents that one is both a wargamer and euro-gamer? I know there is a Wero badge but that is a specific style of game (AKA Vinci/Small World style).

I do play Weros but I was wondering if ther was a specific badge for those of us who dare to cross over into both worlds of gaming

The 'I love all games' badge features the Meeple and Wargame hex prominently. It might be what your looking for. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/750
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Prestonisnormal wrote:
I was wondering if there was a badge that represents that one is both a wargamer and euro-gamer?...I was wondering if ther was a specific badge for those of us who dare to cross over into both worlds of gaming

I'd like to see a badge for people who play wargames and ride bicycles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I Now?
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hungadunga wrote:
I'd like to see a badge for people who play wargames and ride bicycles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Johansson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GG and all I got was this lousy overtext!
badge
I spent 200 GG and all I got was this lousy overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Prestonisnormal wrote:

I don't believe there is one but if you head over to the BGG General forum and request one in the "Microbadges are back!" thread, someone will no doubt make one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mmolus wrote:

That's pure genius!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I Now?
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hungadunga wrote:
mmolus wrote:

That's pure genius!

Glad you like it. I'll let somebody else figure out how to scale it to a microbadge.

I remember reading about the Swiss Bicycle Infantry, so I thought I'd dummy up a "counter" for them. I suppose it really ought to be red.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Fuller
United States
Ashland
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orcoteuthis wrote:
Prestonisnormal wrote:

I don't believe there is one but if you head over to the BGG General forum and request one in the "Microbadges are back!" thread, someone will no doubt make one.

I'll do that, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.