Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Avalon Hill edition and the board is in two parts which must be pushed together (or clipped together, but this damages the edge of the board). I know there are copies out there with one board which folds up.

I am looking to acquire this board. I don't need any of the other components. If you have an otherwise damaged or incomplete copy with the single folding board, let me know. If you are interested in trading boards straight up for my board plus some cash, let me know. My board is in new condition and undamaged. I currently use some rubber shelf liner under the board to keep the two halves from slipping, but it is unnecessary on most surfaces. It is just a personal preference of mine.

I would also be willing to trade a game of mine for a complete copy with the folding board. Here is my trade list:
http://tinyurl.com/dcorbantrade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
Canada
East York
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't take it anymore? ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rubber underpad is the exact size of the board and eliminates the problem, but I gotta have perfection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sweeney
United States
Clinton Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd try posting on this 2010 Parts Geeklist - you would get a wider audience I would think....

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/49199/2010-spare-parts-res...

Good Luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.