5 Posts

Heave Ho!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Replenishing your hand? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Alan Zoller
Italy
flag msg tools
How are you supposed to replenish your hand? Do you just pick a card off your deck after each time you throw something down or do you have to finish the cards in your hand to then replenish with 6? My italian rules of the game seem to me rather unclear about this. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Draw one card each time you play a card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Alan Zoller
Italy
flag msg tools
Ok, so we were playing it wrong. So does your rulebook actually state this? My girlfriend and I re-read the rules multiple times without any mentioning of it whatsoever. I suppose it SHOULD be the most obvious method. Anyway, thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After the draw deck is depleted, you continue playing until each player has zero cards in hand. Maybe this is what your rulebook is referring to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Alan Zoller
Italy
flag msg tools
Ok, seems reasonable. However I still feel the rulesbook could have been a little clearer (as it is after all a rather simple game). Anyway, thanks again for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.