Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

I used Tomi's PSD files and did my own Slovak translation for all of the cards. The rules are in queue yet, but also should not take that long

You can find my layout here:

http://sites.google.com/site/eecslovensky/

There is a nice touch (that I was able to do), that if you wish to only test the game say with 2 players, you do not need to print 25 pages. The PDFs are structured so that you can print 15 pages for a 2-player game and subsequently the additional 10 pages if you wish to play with the full complement of 4 players.

Where there is a comment on the number of copies in a PDF, print it accordingly. Where there is not, you just print it once. The only catch is that you cannot print a "3-player" version, as you cannot divide the equal page count by three

EDIT:
Translated Slovak rules were added as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Great, but for unknown reason they can not be downloaded. I guess it´s the pdf-file that google documents does not support.

I did it according to this page´s instructions:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AfPHfAZM-GYCZGZxcGMzZzNfMT...

so they must be uploaded to the site as attachments and before that you must allow attachments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, maybe I must allow sharing for them? Because I have a Download link when I view each of them (besides Share, Open and Print)...

Try the first one, I changed a setting there..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The first one did work! cool

This is great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tomi71 wrote:
The first one did work! cool

This is great!

Very good
All should be accessible now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for the GG! It helped me to start my next GG Auction

Anyways, here is a draft from the Scribus Layout for the Rules. They look quite like yours in fact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Joeyeti wrote:
Thx for the GG! It helped me to start my next GG Auction

Anyways, here is a draft from the Scribus Layout for the Rules. They look quite like yours in fact

No problem for the GG. I still wonder what it´s useful for except for the cool badges though...

I wonder where those slovak pages can be downloaded? Howabout putting them into the same google site as those printed slovak cards you made?

Great work. I hope Slovakia speaking countries (or people) now finds this game better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
De nada!

It is not yet finished, I am about in the half of the layout. I hope to finish it by the end of the week and then put it where the other slovak PDFs are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Slovak translated ruleset is up!

You can find it (alongside the individual Card PDFs) on its Google page here:

http://sites.google.com/site/eecslovensky/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Found an error in the slovak file (so it might not be the only one!). Will fix on Monday and re-upload.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Joeyeti wrote:
Found an error in the slovak file (so it might not be the only one!). Will fix on Monday and re-upload.

Okay, Good to know - and I will upload the good pdf when you are ready

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, you do not need to anymore

I also have a PDF virtual printer (PDFCreator) and I did not realize before that I can reduce the size of the final Slovak PDF. Mine is around 2.5Mb now (so a bit bigger than yours, but that does not matter anymore).

So I can upload the new version also here and tell the Admins to replace the existing Slovak version with the new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Joeyeti wrote:
Actually, you do not need to anymore

I also have a PDF virtual printer (PDFCreator) and I did not realize before that I can reduce the size of the final Slovak PDF. Mine is around 2.5Mb now (so a bit bigger than yours, but that does not matter anymore).

So I can upload the new version also here and tell the Admins to replace the existing Slovak version with the new one.

arrrh
Good to know (I just had to try that piratesmiley)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.