Sorry for more vassal posts! But stuff gets buried quickly around here, and wanted to get the word out for the few people who use this. I updated the wiki info with the new URL. Still too large/slow to add to the Vassal module site, so using mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?mejwljylozz.
Changes from 1.13:
1. Face-down villagers accidentally "jostled" (stacks in vassal can be tricky) will not reveal their name.
2. Flipping artifacts to their icon side is fixed.
3. Artifacts now have help text when initially placed, and/or when discarded for use.
4. Moon Crystals and Su-Ling look a bit nicer (I'm a Gimp gimp).
5. Moon Crystal usage is logged more clearly.
6. Per request above, Inactive Tao (from Black Widow and Dark Mistress) now allow you to discard them; you have to right-click and "override" while they're blocked from "normal use".
7. Shield of Time's effect is now automated (once it's in play, new ghosts can be put back to bottom of deck, if appropriate).
8. The top villager of each stack after the deal is now flipped face-up (so you don't have to do it manually).
9. You have the option to place the Portal in the Middle, Edge, or Corner, and it randomizes the placement. This was a bit tricky!
10. Reduced file size and with more uniform image indexing (learned Python-Fu for gimp, so that was fun).
11. Fixed resurrection of villagers when Cemetery is not in play.
Think I'm done with this mod now, but of course post if you see anything broken or needing obvious attention. As always, have fun. And post some logs of your successes (or failures)!