Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all. Is there anyone around still moderating PBeM games? I know that there is an ACTS module for RoR, and both Cyberboard and VASSAL support. However, I am interested to see if there is still anyone who GMs games via email.

Thanks in advance!

Ricky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If there is, i'd be interested in playing the VG version as soon as I get my hands on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edgar Gallego
Spain
Sarriguren
Navarra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played some RoR pbem games and moderated one long time ago, and I'd like to play if anyone is going to moderate a game.

If no one volunteer I can try to do it again if there is enough people (5 players)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
Edgar Gallego wrote:
If no one volunteer I can try to do it again if there is enough people (5 players)

Oh, I think there will be enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.