Dominion: Seaside» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pirate Ship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Staycoff
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
When you "spend" the coins that are accumulated on your boat, are they removed from the ship and put back into the supply? Or do they just get to be re-used over and over again and stay on the boat? We played the other day and wiped out each others money supply from each others decks by removing them from the boat card, but leaving them on and spending them over and over seemed "broke" also???? Help!!arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
Plaatsvervangende Schaamte
badge
mbmbmb
You keep the counters and re-use them.

Whether this is 'broke' or not is the subject of much reasoned debate here on the 'geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
The Pirate Ship card does not say that the coins are removed from the Pirate Ship mat when you use the second effect of Pirate Ship, and since the card does not tell you to remove them, you do not remove them. That is all there is to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bowers
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
can you take coins off of the card to spend as treasure cards or do they only get "spent" through the second effect of Pirate Ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The coins stay on the mat. and every time you play a pirate ship you get the full benefit of the coins. So if I have 4 coins on it. Every time I play a pirate ship it is like I played 4 coins worth of money to spend that turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.