Recommend
39 
 Thumb up
 Hide
24 Posts

Dead of Night» Forums » General

Subject: Get the Complete Dead of Night Package Here! (Completely Complete Edition) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
After a long search, I finally got my hands on the complete Dead of Night, including all scenarios and latest rules. (Thanks Heruca, Mondior, and Adobe Acrobat!)

Just so nobody else has to go through what I went through, I will be putting the package up on my website, and if that gets taken down, feel free to email me for it.

Here it is! http://gamingdead.com/personal/deadofnight.zip

If someone wanted to thank me by selling me a nice handmade version of the game, I wouldn't object.

Final Edit: I added the scenario maker, tokens and other things to the package. After a bit of a hiccup, all files are now current.
40 
 Thumb up
1.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rivas
Spain
flag msg tools
Re: Get the Complete Dead of Night Package Here!
I'm afraid the room file is an old version. If you check the cyberboard version you'll notice the differences:

Garage: 4: Nail gun
6: Ladder
Shed: 1: Ladder
3x3 Study: 3: Bottle
WC: 1-3: Bottle (instead of "Nothing")
4x3 Storage: 2-4: Hammer
(Blood)Kitchen: 1: Bottle (instead of Zombie)
(Blood)Kitchen: 2: Bottle (less chances of obtaining Food)
Kitchen: 2-3: Bottle (less chances of obtaining Food)
Kitchen knife: 1: Bottle (instead of "Nothing")

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Get the Complete Dead of Night Package Here! (Edit: Need Latest Room File!)
Aured wrote:
I'm afraid the room file is an old version. If you check the cyberboard version you'll notice the differences:

Garage: 4: Nail gun
6: Ladder
Shed: 1: Ladder
3x3 Study: 3: Bottle
WC: 1-3: Bottle (instead of "Nothing")
4x3 Storage: 2-4: Hammer
(Blood)Kitchen: 1: Bottle (instead of Zombie)
(Blood)Kitchen: 2: Bottle (less chances of obtaining Food)
Kitchen: 2-3: Bottle (less chances of obtaining Food)
Kitchen knife: 1: Bottle (instead of "Nothing")



You don't happen to have it by any chance, do you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rivas
Spain
flag msg tools
Re: Get the Complete Dead of Night Package Here! (Edit: Need Latest Room File!)
Nop, I'm sorry.

Reading the forum threads I began to suspect that there was something wrong with my room tiles since some people argued about a nail gun I couldn't find anywhere...
Then I downloaded the cyberboard dead night version, checked the rooms et voila I found the differences between both versions...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Get the Complete Dead of Night Package Here! (Edit: Need Latest Room File!)
This looks like it might be a newer version:

http://www.rebelbase.com/~matt/don/Dead%20of%20Night%20Rooms...

It has the nailgun, but doesn't match all of the changes listed above.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Get the Complete Dead of Night Package Here! (Edit: Need Latest Room File!)
Thanks for the help, but I got it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link, Matt.

Seems I had the old version of the rooms, since there were never any bottles to be found in the searches.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a PDF for the grass game board ? i can't find a board or separate tiles for the grass.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fatum wrote:
Is there a PDF for the grass game board ? i can't find a board or separate tiles for the grass.


In the package, in the Scenario Builder zip.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
NaughtHere wrote:
fatum wrote:
Is there a PDF for the grass game board ? i can't find a board or separate tiles for the grass.


In the package, in the Scenario Builder zip.


If I see it correctly on the pictures, the game board is about 4 pages ?
I'm going to try to print this with PosteRazor, wish me luck
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fatum wrote:
NaughtHere wrote:
fatum wrote:
Is there a PDF for the grass game board ? i can't find a board or separate tiles for the grass.


In the package, in the Scenario Builder zip.


If I see it correctly on the pictures, the game board is about 4 pages ?
I'm going to try to print this with PosteRazor, wish me luck


Good luck!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone has finally recovered all the files/packs with the latest revision (rules included) can then post them somewhere?

thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Elianto wrote:
If someone has finally recovered all the files/packs with the latest revision (rules included) can then post them somewhere?

thanks


If you check the first post in this thread, you'll see that I did eventually get the complete package. Enjoy!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PosteRazor wasn't the answer + the resolution was horrible cry

So now I'm recreating the map from scratch. It will be 8 pages (4 top, 4 bottom) and the size matches the room perfectly. The red lines, the grass, the skulls and the crashed police car are on it. Now I only need to add some more decoration

I'll upload it here when it's finished. You can then also include it in your zip package.

ps. Might be an idea to give your zipfile a version number. Easier to see if something new is added.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪ I'll mourn over the marble steps ♬ Junkies of the world lay across the monuments ♫ I climb and blister on the mount ♪ Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out ♪ ♫
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work, Chris. Thanks for putting everything in one link. Currently downloading.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Noblesville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded the file, but it's not opening. I tried UltimateZip and Win
Rar both. Any other suggestions? Should it be 450k in size?

EDIT:
Seems to be downloading now. It's telling me it's about 65 MB in size, which sounds better. :)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McAninch
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, I'm trying to download this file, but when I click the link, it opens a new window and gives me the "go to this address" link page. Nothing happens. Tried to manually type it and it went to the main page instead... what am I missing?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Benson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tikiman09 wrote:
Hey all, I'm trying to download this file, but when I click the link, it opens a new window and gives me the "go to this address" link page. Nothing happens. Tried to manually type it and it went to the main page instead... what am I missing?


Just tested it and it works fine. Did you try copy/pasting the link or clicking the link in the OP of this thread?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You still need the card backs somewhere.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McAninch
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I did and it still didn't work. I did manage to find it and get it downloaded, so I am in business!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Surf around the web and found yet another link for the files. This one includes some of the stuff created by people here on the Geek:

http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/index.php?option=com...

If the above link didn't work, try this URL Link
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Belikove

Nevada
msg tools
soo..we still don't know if the OP has the completely complete up to date version? I dont get it with this game. There's so much love, except from the author, or people that know all the differences, or even just people that can get us all up to date versions in one place
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Pham
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks so much for this! the official site has it deleted as its gone to the publisher xx
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal B
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wile wrote:
Surf around the web and found yet another link for the files. This one includes some of the stuff created by people here on the Geek:

http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/index.php?option=com...

If the above link didn't work, try this URL Link

Not working now
update: the first OP link lives again! Thanks, Chris
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.