Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've completed the 1st draft of the rules for Doom: The Advanced Campaign and am proof-reading them now. I'm not going to upload this pile of crap anywhere public yet (making changes left and right) but if you really want to see it for yourself, PM me or email me at shnar@hotmail.com an email address and I'll email it to you directly (350kb PDF, since there's no images in the manual yet). Please note it's a 1st draft of a rough draft, so it's still missing a lot of spit and polish.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Methot
Canada
SAINTE-JULIE
QUEBEC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Niiiiiice!

Suggestion: Send it to a couple people you really trust, ask them to go over it a couple times! When you write something and proofread yourself, you oftne overlook a lot of little details.

Can't wait to try it Shnar!

Cheers!

Fred

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, hence the reason for not posting it yet. I mean I haven't fully proof read it myself, let alone gotten someone else to read it. Plus, it needs a lot of spit and polish for a manual (i.e. all the "extra" stuff that's just not yet been added, like list of components and effects).

I also have a massive to-do list of things the game needs outside of a manual, but this is the first step in the right direction

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.