Mike Heine
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Keep calm and game on.
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the first scenario single player.

I stumbled out of the woods and saw a garage before me. I walked past it to a shed and upon entering was attacked and injured by two zombies. After beating them back and finding a hammer and a nailgun I went back to the garage where I was attacked and further injured by another zombie (bad dice rolls). I was, however happy to find a van, minus the fuel of course. I also managed to locate a stick and a garden tool. I decided to head for the house to see if I could find anything else useful.

After searching all the rooms of the house I found a couple items that I picked up, these included food, a med kit and a shotgun. I was beginning to barricade some of the rooms when I noticed a gas can in a hallway. Thinking I would go back to the garage and hope I could find the keys I crawled out a window and began to make my way back towards the van. I took the gas can, shotgun, a medkit and hammer with me.

I had found quite a bit of ammo and I used the shotgun to great effectiveness. Cleared a path all the way to the garage. It was slower going as I had to drag the full gas can with and switch back and forth to my shotgun. Made it to the garage, boarded up the window and gassed up the van. I decided that I should put the leftover gas in the can to good use and went out the back door. Using the shotgun again to clear a path in between dragging the gas can I made my way to the front of the garage. There was a huge mass of zombies approaching from the front. After blasting the last few zeds I could see to the side of me. I set the can down in the path of the main horde. I backed up shooting more zombies as I did. I thought I had laid the perfect trap.

Just then all the lights came on in the house and surrounding buildings. This really got the zeds' attention and they moved twice as fast as they had been. This put me under attack by a big group of them. They grabbed the shotgun from me and one of them sank his yellow teeth into my flesh. I was infected. I managed to free myself and somehow get my gun back. As I back peddled, I fired one well placed shot and up went the gas can along with a dozon or so zombies. I limped back to the garage and used a med kit I had been saving. I new this would only give temporary relief. I decided to try to make my way back to the house to try and find more food or medicine. I used up the last couple shells in the shotgun on the way. Unfortunately there were just too many. One of them grabbed my gun again and without any weapons I had little chance. I was surrounded and being ripped apart.

As I fell to the ground, completely overcome I noticed in the grass in front of my face the keys to the van. My last thought was "Damn that's ironic".

I must really like this game, because I almost always die, but keep coming back for more.
I'm not much for happy endings anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.