crank arm
msg tools
Hey all,

Played a few more great games of KB last night but one question came up and had no answer for it and ended up taking a vote...

If one of my bunnies has been abducted by the Area51 card, and I run the Heavenly Halo card through, can I use it to unabduct my bunny and, further, keep him protected by the Heavenly Halo card? The Heavenly Halo card says it protects from abductions, so we were thinking that it would negate an abduction as well.

But ultimately we voted against it and couldn't use the HH card in that way. What say ye? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Booth
United Kingdom
Bicester
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HH can only be played on a bunny in the bunny circle (i.e. not one that has been abducted):

From the Blue Bunny Bits (http://www.killerbunnies.com/quest/blue/bits.html):

Quote:
If a player runs The Heavenly Halo card but has no bunny in The Bunny Circle, then he may discard the card or place it on an opponent's bunny (just to be extraordinarily nice).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.