Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll apologize for the silly question, but it isn't covered in the rules, and there was disagreement at our table last night.

Can you look at your eaten slices during the game? All but one of us thought that sure, they're your pieces, look at them if you want. The dissenter said if the pieces are "eaten", how could you keep checking them?

Much interesting discussion about how to examine eaten contents followed, along with sound effects. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
La Grosse Boite
France
La Rochelle
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I vote for "No".
The game is simple enough as it is to add help to the players... make them memorise 'em!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the rules do not specify, the answer is "YES", you may look at your "eaten" slices any time. This should be a relief for people like me who do not rely on memory in games (it's not a children's game, after all!).

Seriously, though, it's a quick enough game that players don't need to check their pieces constantly. And if you wish to add a house rule, that's your choice, of course.

Otherwise, "everything that is not specifically forbidden is allowed." OK, everything within "reason", anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.