4 Posts

Dungeon Lords» Forums » Rules

Subject: Magic Shield Spell / Magieschild rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bad Elvis
msg tools
Hi, this is my first post!

I got a question regarding the spell "Magic Shield". It states, that the first damage inflicted this round will be soaked by a magic shield. Sorry, I don't know the correct translation of this spell card since I have bought the German version of the game.

Does this mean that, that the first overall damage in this round is not dealt (i.e. the first damage of the first player) or that the first damage each player does to the heroes is not dealt? The latter would mean, 4 damage are not dealt to the heroes at maximum.

Thanks a lot!

Bad Elvis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The combat cards are in effect for all players (provided the party has enough magic points). So the first damage that an adventurer would take in each player's dungeon will be absorbed (if the spell is able to be cast by the adventurers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Elvis
msg tools
Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondra N
msg tools
I have Czech version and there is stated on the battle card that only first point of damage (only one red cube) is prevented. Don't forget that only party with wizard or paladin with enough magic points can cast spells and fast spells go before monster attack but after traps (so you can prevent spell by killing wizard by trap or by antimagic dart).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.