Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My local Sunday paper has an insert called "USA Weekend." One of the articles in this past issue was on suggestions for finger foods for game night. It gave some good tips (such as keep food bite-sized and choose eaats that won't fall apart), and there was also a small insert that was titled "Need a new game? Try these:" It had some party games such as Wits & Wagers, Bananagrams, etc. but also included Wasabi! and Ticket to Ride. The online version can be found at http://www.usaweekend.com/ although when I clicked on the link for the gaming article it came up not found (hopefully it is just a temporary glich).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl M
United States
Rochester
Rochester, NY
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cynthia Nims
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wrote the tail end of the article. She's a BGG member. Another thread mentioned it but I don't know how to quote between different threads- noob.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a big fan of Honey Teddy Graham crackers. They're bite-size, and leave no residue. And they're yummy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the Twizzlers...Big Time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Watrous
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Like any other Klingon: looking for a worthy opponent.
mbmbmbmbmb
I feed my game monkeys pretzels, peanut M&M's, and Twizzlers. They don't complain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stachiw
United States
Bayonne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I try to theme my game nights so for this Saturday we have werewolf night I'm making dog bone shaped chocolate chip cookies. Beef jerky will be there too. Feb 13th we have a quasi-Japanese/Valentine's day theme going so well be having tuna rolls and California rolls.

Not everything has to relate though and most cases pretzels and iced tea or soda. You might order pizza but if you do make sure no one plays a game during that time and everyone washes their hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.