Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeri Honberger
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this for the first time last night, with 4 adults and 2 exceptionally smart (grand) children. We first played according to the rules, then my grandson Matt suggested some variations which played fine. But then, I hit upon the best variation ever!!

Instead of chips, we used pieces of candy. Upon rolling a C, instead of tossing the chip/candy into the pot, you had to eat it! This resulted in much rooting for a C to come up, so one could enjoy the candy and not pass it to one's sister, I mean, opponent. Also some groans when grandpa rolled yet another C, as he had already eaten the most candy.

I recommend using wrapped candy (we had chocolate covered mints) because several fingers may touch the piece before you get to eat it. We decided that the C stood for Consume rather than center.

Hope you enjoy this variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Loudonville
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could expand upon that by having the "L" mean LICK the candy (but not eat it), and "R" mean "Re-wrap the candy" (what you do after you lick it.) Thus, you can eat the candy, lick it, re-wrap it, or end up with stick fingers and partially eaten candy.

Perhaps this isn't an improvement over the original game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.