Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Enough said.

If you have an issue with my question-which-is-actually-an-assertion, please see this thread!

Major dap. Big up yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily H.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rompcat wrote:
Enough said.

If you have an issue with my question-which-is-actually-an-assertion, please see this thread!

I agree. They've responded to my emails on Friday nights and at all hours of the day on Saturday and Sunday. I think this is the primary reason why they always have my business.

Edit: Not to mention how responsive they are here on BGG, as evidenced by the thread you linked in your post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rompcat wrote:
Enough said.

This is a test, right? I was supposed to answer shortly after 5:30a?

I do sleep at least 2 hours a day, whether I'm tired or not!

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brittany Gary
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another reason they will always have my business? Freakishly fast shipping from the Ohio warehouse to Pittsburgh, PA. Scary fast. I think they might have a truck full of games parked around the corner from me just waiting for me to give in and order again.

I recently ordered from another site (woe is me for not using B&B one time). After a week of not shipping my order they respond to my email to let me know that one of the items I ordered was out of stock so they held my entire order without informing me. Never again! On B&B I can see that they have 3 of something in the Ohio warehouse and KNOW that one of them will be mine.

Also, the one time I didn't get a package (FedEx fail) B&B was very quick to respond and are getting it taken care of. Can't see a reason to order from anywhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Dickson
United States
National City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I "havre" ordered from them for the first time - the race is on! Can FedEx beat me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Robinson
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I "havre" ordered from them for the first time - the race is on! Can FedEx beat me?

I "havre" ordered from them this evening for the first time as well. Looked like they were one of the few places that had a copy of Le Havre in stock. Can't wait for my copy to shoe up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.