Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up Swift and Bold and after leafing through the scenarios, I noticed that only 1 out of the 12 included involves commandos.That's a disappointment, as 1 of my reasons for my getting the expansion was to play the commandos.
How do I get my commandos more involved; is there a general rule for substituting different infantry units with those that are spec'd in the scenarios?
As well, can anyone recommend some books that give detailed accounts of conflicts between British Commando and German units during the early months of the invasion? Just in case there's no other source of scenarios, I'll consider creating some of my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nick P
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
Battle Pack Alpha includes "Fallschirmjager Requium' (sorry if spelling is incorrect) which has commandos. It is an interesting scenario with the commandos fighting over a rubble strewn town with German Paratroops (watch out for that German firepower!).I admit, that isn't much of a boost (only 100%!) but there you have it.

Battle Pack Alpha is a bit bitty but does include several east front scenarios, a good few airborne battles and two - or three - Vietnams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.