Popular Tags: [View All]
Nello Cozzolino
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Brascogames London U.K. www.brascogames.webs.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I played Duo 228 last night with my friend Gino...as defender you can choose the 4 cards to start with:
... i started putting down 4 concentric circle cards
total points on the plate 80, he could only get 20 points, after only 4 turns rolls against me i was on 60 points gained devil.

second round; 4 triangles (the minimum value cards devil -> tot 12 points (yellow,green.black and red)
partial score : gino 6 and me 6

3rd round: we had 2 sambuca -> italian liquor :
3 black cards 13 points each and 1 blue cross 5 points,guess what ?! i got the black cards -> he got the blue cross

partial total score :
105 points me
31 points Gino....................

I won as attacker as well as we played only 2 stages ( variant
-> players play only two rounds and the higher total score determines the winner).

Cirkle Duo is a push your luck dice game,there is no strategy, but as defender you can try to play with the value of the 4 cards on the plate ,creating a super worth points plate when you wish,psychologically add a bit of drama to the play ninja.

If you play with the standard rules the player with more points after 48 cards played can choose the new role for the follow. match ..Attacking or Defending

CIRKLE DUO 228 is a good family game and i guess it is great with kids as they can try to match shapes and colours and work out some maths....easy starter for non gamers as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.