Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to add more miniatures to my Battle Cry game. I am curious as to what scale the original pieces are. If possible, I prefer to have the scale in both inches & mm. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No rulers/scales in your house? I only have an engineering scale on hand in inches. The Infantry figure is 9/10 of an inch or 22.86 mm from the bottom of the base to the top of his head, not rifle or flag. I too am looking to add to my figures which I have recently just started to paint. If you find any, please let me know what to look for.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the miniatures in Battle Cry are compatible with 1:72 scale plastic miniatures. The 22mm measurement certainly agree with this.

If you're looking for metal figures, you might try Musket Miniatures. They do a line of 22mm scale figures designed to be compatible with plastics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, this leads to a second question. Are the 1/72 miniatures offered by Eagle Games' The American Civil War compatible with Battle Cry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todays avatar: Last time I saw Axl he was waiting for his forever home.
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb

Judge for yerself. 1/72 seems to be a bit larger than the stock minis but close enough for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fehmi Ardali
Germany
M√ľnchen
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi!

I am using the Revell and Italeri figures and am happy!

BR

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.