Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Chen
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I had the opportunity to play this over the weekend and I absolutely love it. Amazing how much tactics can come into play in a restricted map of corridors. We played the first scenario and tried sending the flamer third, fourth and fifth. We didn't get to it but we are now thinking maybe we should try sending him first or second. Great game. Granted there is a lot of luck but players have meaningful decisions to make for sure. And I'd say the decisions are interesting in the same ways spatial abstracts are, at least more so than economic euro games are similar to abstracts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drunkenKOALA wrote:
I had the opportunity to play this over the weekend and I absolutely love it. Amazing how much tactics can come into play in a restricted map of corridors. We played the first scenario and tried sending the flamer third, fourth and fifth.

I got it going fourth the other day
It is a great game- good and quite simple rules and high quality pieces make it always enjoyable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Speak into the hidden microphone please. We promise that whatever you say will not be used against you later on. Really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.