Rattus» Forums » Rules

Subject: The King rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say one player "may use the abilities of each card only once each turn , and only before phase C is played (exception: King)".

Does it mean that:

1/ The king may be used more than once ? Or is the exception concern only the part saying "only before phace C is played" ?

2/ One player may use the king during phase C and after a rat token is revealed in the plague region ? In that way, the player with the king may move one of his potentially infected cube to the palace area instead of removing it from the board and sending him back to his supply ?

and

3/ (just to be sure) One player may only use the special abilities of the other five class cards during phase A and B ?

Thanks,
King Bing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got my answer: there is a huuuuuge mistake in the french rules. It says "exception: the King". But in the english rules, it says "exception:Knight" which seems to be correct as the ability of the knight is to move the plague piece up to two steps in phase C.

I'm afraid a lot of french players are going to play with wrong rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
no flag
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked at the german rules. We have a problem. Look at this thread:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/487879/which-set-of-rule...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.