Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has any else used any markers for pass or draw actions? It seems that it would be nice to have a card or token that shows what you did that tier.

Any thoughts?

-Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charleston James
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The player mat helps in this regard, though I and my play testers don't use it either. Rather than making another card to buy I figure why not use counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for not requiring the purchase of a placeholder card! I was just curious if anyone else was doing anything to occupy the "empty" space left by a draw or pass?

I noticed it most when I was trying to document a game and had to reconstruct what had occurred.

-Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Abernathy
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually just leave an empty space on the table, approximately the size of a card, and at the end of phase 1, as a courtesy to my opponent, I will re-cap what I did by pointing to the cards and the empty spaces and saying, "1, 2, 3, 4 (if their is a tier 4)." Then, if I have questions about what they did, at the end of their phase 1, I will ask, "What tiers are those cards in?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charleston James
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even with the verbal accounting for the empty spaces it can be difficult to keep up with my own decisions, let alone the decisions of other players. I think using counters to track draw/pass actions will help a great deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.