4 Posts

Carcassonne: Hunters and Gatherers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Placing Meeple when scoring 3-4 points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Powers T
msg tools
mbmbmb
Can someone verify this, if i place a tile with a Lake with 1 fish to another lake with 1 fish then i can place my meeple and score 4 points immediately right? My question is, is there another reason other than formality that we place our meeple and immediately take away? Can we just place the tile and announce that we get 4 points?

Might be a silly question but we only got 1 game in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Jackson
United Kingdom
Bath
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to demonstrate that you have a meeple available to do this - if all your meeples are already on the board then you can't take those points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Antley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
My personal blog :: http://peasantmuse.blogspot.com
badge
The Woodsman- Ivan Kramskoy, 1874
mbmbmbmbmb
When my girlfriend and I play, we just take the Meeple and sort of 'bounce' it off the board- a quick landing and takeoff, like a James Bond style ejector seat- often paired with a cool noise, like 'Ziiing!' Not really necessary, but very enjoyable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G.
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, it's a formal way to show you have the Meeple. It should also be noted that if you place a tile, and by so doing you free your one and only free Meeple, it cannot be placed immediately on that same tile. That is, the order is: Place a tile, place a Meeple, score any completed sets, removed Meeple(s) from completed sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.