Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, preorder it, 250 is not that much, we can do it!

I already have done my duty, so do yours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Me too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Thank you guys for your support!

We will be updating the DVG site later today with new cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you pre-order, do they charge right away or only when they go to print/ship or whatever?

I want to pre-order and I don't mind giving the access but I really dislike having money tied up for a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blustar wrote:
When you pre-order, do they charge right away or only when they go to print/ship or whatever?

I want to pre-order and I don't mind giving the access but I really dislike having money tied up for a long time.

I pre-ordered Phantom Leader 18 Mar 2009; my credit card was charged approximately 20 Nov 2009; and the game is currently projected to ship in Feb/Mar 2010, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben saylor
United States
Delray Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
I want this since I've been loving stock Hornet Leader II (which I just got a few weeks ago) but the price is a bit out of my range. Maybe when I get my tax return back. This would be a great game to have setup on my table downstairs. I love the solo planning aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lacko Bardosy
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blustar wrote:

When you press the pre-order button, DVG will test your card and lock the amount. But it will be release... And when the project go to the print (end of pre-order phase), DVG will charge your card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, we are at 45 Preoders (shown on Website) so, Preorder, Preorder, Preorder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I was just wondering....I pre-ordered Hornet Leader just the other day which indicated number of pre-orders at 62. I have noticed upon repetitive check to DVG-Hornet Leader website that the pre-order number remain at "62." My order has been received but not registered on the pre-order count. Any reason for this? Also, how many pre-orders have there been to date?

ninja Just curious...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VonEpp wrote:
Greetings,

I was just wondering....I pre-ordered Hornet Leader just the other day which indicated number of pre-orders at 62. I have noticed upon repetitive check to DVG-Hornet Leader website that the pre-order number remain at "62." My order has been received but not registered on the pre-order count. Any reason for this? Also, how many pre-orders have there been to date?

ninja Just curious...

The pre-order count is updated by Dan Verssen Games (DVG) whenever they get around to doing it. surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.