Subject: Maybe haos in the Old World PBF #2? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how does it exactly work, but I'm willing to play 'couse no one want to play with me at home
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bello
United States
flag msg tools
I would be willing to play also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well let me get the files that Jason G. used in the last one and I would be more than willing to run a game. There needs to be more players to play though.

Edited for spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Era
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A friend in need is a friend indeed
badge
An enemy in need is hilarious
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play, depending on the time the other players will be active.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well hopefully the other 2 players can give you an estimated time they will be online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Prouncer wrote:
Well hopefully the other 2 players can give you an estimated time they will be online.

You know, we are on opposite site of the world so it would be difficult to be online at the same time. But that's why the PBF is for, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Well its up to all of the players. As long as everyone thats playing doesn't mind the time zone issue then all is well. Otherwise we can always try to find players that are roughly close enough together for a faster game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm OK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mordenthral (who hosted the last one) said he was interested in playing so with him we should have 4 people. I just need everyone to confirm including the 2 that started the thread and then we can start setting up to get started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There were even more people who want to play, so I'm sure we find someone. Have you sent PM to Mordenthral?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collins
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
we had quite a good time last time I look forward to watching some other folks play!

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yeah I already sent him a PM, but the first two posters have not seem to have come back to the forum yet.

If they don't respond we may have to see if anyone else wants to take their place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bello
United States
flag msg tools
I'm definitely in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everyone is ready it seems. The first thing that needs to be done is everyone will chose the Chaos God to take control of for this battle. I have already rolled off for everyone and the order is as follows...

SuperChutney rolls 6 - then 4: 1st Choice
Jeff Bello rolls 6 - then 1 : 2nd
Palladinus rolls 4 - then 3 : 3rd
Mordenthral rolls 4 - then 2 : 4th

I will be using my board game version to draw all cards and I will be rolling for everyone for the duration of the game.

Just like last time the board will be posted as a visual aid for everyone playing the game. I highly suggest that everyone keep their own spreadsheets to keep track of the corruption in each land as a guide for their strategies.

Everyone in the game is free to discuss strategies with one another and form alliances if they so chose. Manipulating people is half the fun lol

For everyone not playing please do not try to help out any of the players with hints or strategies. It will keep things much more interesting to watch the players without outside interference.

One last thing, all players please change your font to the color of your Chaos God. This will make it an easy reference for readers.

The board will be set and hands will be dealt and handled via PM once each player chooses their God. The Tzeentch player should immediately post on the forum their discard choice so that a new card may be dealt as quickly as possible.

Please post any questions or concerns before we begin.

Tomorrow I work from 0800 to 1600 -5 GMT. We can begin during my lunch break if everyone is ready

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing something? Firs of all I don't see myself among the players and I hope it's just a mistake, because Tim Collins and Unicorn are the same people I supose. So...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No your not missing something, I just wrote down everyone's real and online names and accidentally put down his name instead of yours. You were 3rd, sorry I didn't roll better for you lol.

I have fixed the names so that the correct players are in the correct order, everything should be ok now.

Sorry for the confusion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
High Fire Warden Sushon Azh
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready to win with whatever power fate deems me to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A PM was already sent to SuperChutney to choose first so he will be the one to start us off and hopefully show up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Era
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A friend in need is a friend indeed
badge
An enemy in need is hilarious
mbmbmbmbmb
I get first pick, right? I pick Tzeentch, Lord of Change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alright excellent choice Chutney I didn't think Tzeentch would get chosen first. Jeff Bello has chosen Nurgle with The Great Unclean One as his God.

Palladinus you may now choose between Khorne and Slaanesh.

Note: I will PM cards as Gods are chosen. Once all of them are selected the board setup will be completed and posted so we may begin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I choose Slaanesh, the Lord of Temptations.

Edit: Purple it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Which means that Mordenthral will be Khorne. I will be posting the board and Old world cards shortly so we can begin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
High Fire Warden Sushon Azh
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have come to destroy and slaughter in the name of my master.. Blood for the Blood God!

----------------

Thank you, my son. You can put the skulls right over there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

So be it. Noone resists me. Feel the pleasure of pain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ok now that everyone has their cards we can let this game begin!!!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/51389/chaos-in-the-old...

There is the link for initial token placement.

The Old World card first to be drawn is Warpstone Discovery

That means that the Great Unclean One may place two warpstone tokens in any ONE region.

In the end phase when resolving Old World cards, any player with at least one follower in any region containing at least one Warpstone token draws a Chaos Card.

So let the battle begin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [17] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.