Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a thread announcing a new online store: geekgames.net. Not sure if the owner deleted the thread (feeling like a shill) or the admins did (advertising/rules violation), but I have no affiliation with the site so I think I can mention it. It exists. Thought it was worth mentioning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that's the one I did check out yesterday as it mentioned it had flat rate shipping... but I think it was flat rate per game not order... and even when ordering just one game at a couple I looked at it was about the same price as ordering from boardsandbits.com with their per order flat rate shipping, especially on RGG titles which b&b usually has marked 38% off msrp. If you are ordering more than one game however b&b easily beats them.

Don't know if he or she does but if they have a pick up option for folks within driving range of them then it would likely be worth it.

jmho

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.