Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hopefully becoming a restaurant owner soon! Peter Melanson
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peanut butter in the microwave for 0.0000000000002 seconds is enough to cause a third degree burn on your tongue...

Owch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
I've been offline from BGG for the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back very soon!
badge
I'm that weirdo that keeps track of how many badges Kaffedrake has sold prior to yesterday
mb
Hobbespm wrote:
Peanut butter in the microwave for 0.0000000000002 seconds is enough to cause a third degree burn on your tongue...

Owch.

Unfortunately my microwave doesn't allow me to set fractions of a second, or I would try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbespm wrote:

Owch.
Why was your tongue in the microwave?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CassSoren
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbespm wrote:

Owch.

A few seconds is nice but it took the roof of my mouth 3 days to recover from PB nuked for 45 seconds on a bagel last week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbespm wrote:

Owch.

Why did you lick the microwave? Or more importantly go back in and try to make out with it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you didn't die this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like we need more research on this. Initially, we'll need volunteers for:

- The nacho cheese at 12000 degrees experiment
- Effectiveness of microwaved toothpaste
- Habanero peppers: how hot can they really be?

and probably other experiments, but remember, this is for my personal amusement the benefit and safety of the Chit Chat community, so please volunteer your test results!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.